September 24, 2019

Caffè Lungo [topic: review 17]

A good while ago I paid a visit at Pepe Nero at Valletta Waterfront. This place claims the use of Hausbrandt, a coffee brand from Trieste, Italy. This coffee brand is renowned in northern Italy and it was quite a pleasant surprise to find this brand at a local restaurant (including cups and sugar).

The cup I got at Pepe Nero

The espresso I got at my table was a pleasant one including perfect temperature and also a clean presentation. Considering that the coffee was taken following a meal, water was not served with it (and that is understandable).

The taste of this coffee brand is quite pleasant with a mid-level strength which blends perfectly well after a meal with all the tastes that one would have experienced already.

I have to congratulate Pepe Nero for this coffee experience. Keep it up!

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!

No comments: