December 09, 2018

GOOD FORTUNE blend [topic: beans]

Have you ever tasted good fortune? Well let's say I tried my luck! A few months ago I was given a gift brought straight from the far away New Zealand. I was impressed with this package as soon as I laid my eyes on it. It had such a fresh look of something rather classic - coffee, what else?!

I would like to give you some feedback on this blend of coffee which I have just ground and tasted. The beans smelled nice as soon as I opened the package. Once ground, the aroma was obviously more clear and it was very close to the Arabica aroma, but certainly richer - it's Peruvian, Colombian and Ethiopian beans after all.


nicely packed, contemporary blend

Once my coffee was ready it had a rich nutty flavour. It is the type of coffee which I normally suggest after a meal - truly to please yourself as a lucky person stuffed with good food and topped up with good coffee.

I have tried this blend as an espresso and a macchiato. Both were nice enough yet the macchiato was slightly better as it lightened the taste and blended nicely with the creamy taste. I must say, I am indeed fortunate to have tasted the good fortune (sixth sense) blend. Thank you!

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!

No comments: