September 25, 2019

Caffè Lungo [topic: review 18]

Today I am sharing my experience at a very particularly busy coffee place in Malta, Caffè Pascucci in Santa Venera. This place is always very busy and is also an Italian style place.

I obviously ordered my lungo (espresso) and this is what I experienced.

my lungo at Pascucci

To say the least, I was not that impressed with presentation, quite evident in my picture. However I have to congratulate this place for the temperature and consistency that my coffee was presented in. Though I got my coffee at a table, the time I took to go at table did not effect in any way my coffee experience. Nevertheless I was expecting something extra from an such a place ... water! It is not pleasant (to say the least) that water is not presented with coffee by default. It is not an add-on or an extra element. If one wants a client to experience coffee, it has to include all the elements guys!

Keep improving guys. Will visit again for sure.

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!


No comments: