September 02, 2017

Caffè Lungo [topic: review 8]

Oh well, let's face it - it's tough to say no to coffee despite this scorching heat! This time my coffee was called at Belleview Bistro-Cafe-Pizzeria in Mellieħa, Malta. I must say that this place was pretty busy, yet the time-frame between my coffee order and delivery at table was less than five minutes.


what a masterpiece!


My comments will certainly be positive as this place has hit all my tick-boxes! My caffè lungo was certainly a masterpiece. Presentation was excellently neat, with cream on top perfectly brewed. The taste was pretty much as expected by Saquella, a very popular brand here in Malta. The temperature from bar to table was perfect as my tazzina was definitely pre-heated as it should.

Last but not least, this place served me with what I long for in most cafeterias on this island ... WATER! As previously mentioned and explained, water is essential for the coffee experience to be more perfect.

Well done you guys at Belleview Bistro-Cafe-Pizzeria, you nailed it! Keep it up ... don't let yourselves loose in the process.


Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!

No comments: