October 21, 2019

Cold Brew Coffee [topic: review 22]

Hello and welcome to a new week and a new review. It's time for a different kind of review as this is our first for a cold brew. This time we're reviewing Flora's Tearoom (Cafè) in Naxxar.


the cold brew I got to enjoy

I have to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of cold brews, but I felt adventurous this time and went for it! If I was adventurous, I was pleased with the result. The temperature was just right, not too cold though chilled. I was very curious about the type of coffee bean used for the infusion but the end result was pleasant. A good way to start the day when the weather is not cool enough for a hot intake. Well done Flora's.

For those who would like to know more about cold brews, just click HERE.

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!

No comments: