October 15, 2019

Caffè Lungo [topic: review 21]

Hello and welcome to yet another coffee review. I honestly hope you're enjoying these reviews as much as I do while sharing my experiences with you.

Today's review is taking us to Fluid (Rib & Steakhouse) in Baystreet, St Julians'. I ordered this lungo after a hearty meal and I was surprised with the result I got.


this is the heaven taste I got


Coffee brand MOAK is the in-house brand here. This brand is a relatively strong one which goes down very well after a meal. The coffee was really creamy and in the ideal temperature. Also, presentation was indeed a good and neat one despite the busy environment. Well done! All I suggest is include the glass of water in serving your coffee so as to give it all an extra push. Keep up your good coffee work.

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!

No comments: