October 07, 2019

Caffè Lungo [topic: review 20]

Today's review took me to Malta's smart city, a place called Mustaċċun, a quiet and relatively new place. It was served in a cup and saucer with the mark of Tecno Costa, yet I'm not sure it was indeed this mark as I could not see any coffee bean bag/s.

a nice way to end my dinner

First appearance was not a totally neat one with the coffee side drip very clearly visible. Though the first appearance was not evidently a creamy one, the texture held well while stirring before drinking. Essentially the temperature was a correct one. The taste was also a good one, a positive surprise for a brand I never tasted before.

Overall, coffee here was acceptable, though my strong suggestion is to give more attention to coffee, considering that the place seems quite Italian influenced, including an Italian server. Let's take it a step further!!

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!

No comments: