March 21, 2018

Caffè Lungo [topic: review 16]

It is with great pleasure that I portray my new review from the European Capital of Culture for 2018 - VALLETTA!

This time I went to Cafe Jubilee from the capital city of Gozo off to the capital city of Malta. I ordered my lungo after a meal and when this happens, I always expect some things to happen and others not to happen - such as quality of service with a decent glass of water served with a decent caffè.

what an experience!

Surprisingly enough, Jubilee Cafe in Valletta got high votes with a quality of service and product. Not only was the coffee at a good temperature, cream and taste - but also after a meal I was served (as it should) with a glass of water (here's the reason behind this: https://goo.gl/xszTqM). Allow one reasonable suggestion for an ultimate quality of service in this regard -> please ask your servers to serve coffee differently than other drinks as the presentation of coffee needs to complement the rest i.e. handle with care so as to avoid coffee marks due to movement.

Nevertheless, congratulations Cafe Jubilee in Valletta for the coffee service you offer. Truly your coffee celebrates culture. Well done!

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the bean.

No comments: