March 14, 2018

Caffè Lungo [topic: review 15]

Today's review is taking us to the sister island of Gozo. This time I visited the franchise called Cafe Jubilee. Ordering my caffè is always a pleasure and when this is complemented with good quality, then that is surely a pleasurable pleasure :-)

my experience ... divine!


I must say that the time between order and delivery at table was reasonable despite the amount of clients present. First appearance was also satisfying. My espresso macchiato was good-looking and timely.

The quality of the beans mix was not too high in quality but the final result was acceptable. What is surely not acceptable that such a reputable coffee place serves coffee without the water service which is the next step that I propose to this place. The quality of product is augmented with the quality of service.

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the bean.

No comments: