November 11, 2017

Caffè Lungo [topic: review 12]

This time, my review is taking us to Żurrieq, Wied iż-Żurrieq to be exact - at Step In. This place serves Piazza D'Oro, a coffee brand not quite common on the island. The impression I got of this brand is a very positive one, with a nutty flavour, clearly having a good blend of beans to support the taste as well as aftertaste.


well served golden tazzina


At Step In, I got this good quality coffee, at a good temperature as well as good creamy caffè. My only criticism is the lack of stability when serving the coffee (producing a storm in my tazzina) and also not serving a teaspoon with my coffee which is a MUST to give a stir before tasting.

Just like many places on the island, I suggest to augment the quality of service when someone orders an espresso; lungo or americano it is a MUST to serve a small glass of water. The reason for serving water can be found here: https://goo.gl/z7FMPR.

Nevertheless, I complement this establishment for the brand as well as taste and temperature of the coffee served. Having so many clients is only another reason for you to augment the quality of your coffee service.

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!

No comments: