November 06, 2017

Caffè Lungo [topic: review 11]

A new review post, yet with a negative not on my part. This time, my supposed-to-be caffé lungo was ordered at Hard Rock Cafe at Valletta Waterfront.

Firstly, allow me to point out that the time taken for my caffé to be delivered at table was more than it takes to pick up coffee beans in a remote village somewhere in a cuckoo-land! It was a ridiculous surprise to get this low quality supposed-to-be espresso lungo.


simply a NO, NO!


This place serves Lavazza but I'm not sure the brand knows about the lack of quality served here (at least at my table). Apart from serving my coffee piping hot (which is surely a no go for coffee), the espresso was by no means presentable, creamy not delicious. I couldn't actually drink my coffee because of the temperature yet by the looks of it, the coffee was either not fresh or else something was totally wrong in the process.

One surely cannot accept or excuse this quality from a place that includes CAFE in its name. No water is served. No quality is redeemed. No coffee is made. What a let down guys!

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!

No comments: