August 07, 2017

Caffè Lungo [topic: review 6]

My usual caffé lungo this time took me to TRAMICI in B'Kara. I ordered by usual lungo and it was in front of me in a jiffy. Freshly ground coffee and served within seconds.


Apart from the speed of service, I congratulate them for the quality of the coffee. To be honest I'm not sure what coffee brand they use, however I was impressed with the cream of espresso and the taste was also very good. The presentation was also excellent with a clean cup and saucer as it should and also well finished presentation of my espresso.

Allow me however to comment on one point which Malta is still not well served at many cafes ... ANY KIND OF ESPRESSO IS SERVED WITH A GLASS OF WATER!!!!!!!! For those who might not know the reason for it is to clean your palate before and after having your coffee,thus augmenting the experience.

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!

No comments: