July 30, 2017

Caffè Lungo [topic: review 5]

I have been to Palazzo de Piro quite a few times. This place has a very lovely setup in the silent city of Mdina. However, I must say that despite being a busy place, service should never be a let down. Apart from relatively long waiting time for a normal caffé lungo, this was the result I got on my table.


Literally a storm in an espresso cup


Please note the presentation. It seems that the server passed through a storm on his/her way up. Being Illy, perhaps the most common coffee brand on the island of Malta, I would say that the taste was basically OK. Yet, taste needs to be complemented with a better quality of service. Also, having ordered just an espresso I expected the traditional glass of water.

Overall, please note that such a place deserves a better quality of service. Having quality servers is great, the coffee product however needs to be better at all times!

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!

No comments: