February 22, 2017

A very first [topic: general]

Firstly, I would like to welcome each and every single visitor hitting this page. My idea is to post every once in a while to show off my love for coffee - from the bean to the water and the heat pressure that makes the miracle!

Well, coffee is for me what light and water is for plants. I mean, I look at this marvel as a precious asset for our quality of life. Some might look at this as an exaggerated statement, yet that is how I consider my love for coffee - from my morning caffĂ© (espresso) to my post-dinner lungo (sometimes macchiato). Obviously many of us might have their own likes and dislikes, however I consider all sachets; ready made; instant; capsules etc as worryingly fake. Perhaps I will take more time on this idea of 'fake' later on.
It's just a healthy relationship

True coffee is made out of freshly ground beans with a proper macchinetta and time - the time for heat pressure to filtrate water into coffee and blend the taste.

I will be posting every now and then so as to show you my way of blending and the results I get.

Stay tuned! In the mean time, keep spreading the love for the BEAN!